Sunday, November 20, 2011

Why I'm writing this blog...

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Taylor and I'm married to my amazing wife Alisha and we have one little boy named Remington. The main reason I am writing this blog is because since I got married I have gained alot of weight and it has really started to bother me. On my last deer hunt it was especially bad. I found myself hacking and wheezing barley able to hike and was praying that I wouldn't have a heart attack because my heart was pounding like a freight train. I have a hard time when my 50 year old dad can keep on hiking and I have to stop to catch my breath. It has to change. I have hunted all my life with my family and have been blessed to marry into a family that loves hunting, I want to be able to hunt 'til I'm old with my son and grandsons. I want to be around for my wife and son for many more years. So I am starting a work out routine and a healthier diet and will post my progress. I want to get into better shape to be a more successful hunter and to be able to live a healthy life with my family. I will also be posting about our hunts.

No comments: