Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

Well we had a pretty good Thanksgiving weekend. My Father in law has a cow elk tag and he invited me to come along. The week before they got a few cows but we didn't see a thing. It was still fun to get out and spend some time with him. Then the next day I went swan hunting with my dad and brother. It was the first time I have taken my flat bottom boat out on the marsh. I just have a regular outboard motor, I really want a mud buddy now. We had to raise the motor and get out and pull the boat, the guys with the mud buddies just kept on cruising. We were also breaking ice with the boat I don't think people will be getting boats out there much longer. The last time I got a swan they were flying over constantly it was almost continuous shooting til you got one. Last night they were hardly flying, and they were really high, it was a nice clear day. I guess that's the way it goes sometimes. Will be giving it another shot this week.

No comments: